Monthly Sweepstakes Official Rules
Sign up for your chance to win a pair of Muck Boots!
The Original Muck Boot Company® Monthly Sweepstakes 2023
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
- Eligibility: The Muck Boots Monthly Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Canada who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Rocky Brands Inc. or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Rocky Brands Inc. offices at 1475 Courtneypark Drive East, Mississauga, ON L5T 2R1 Canada (the “Sponsor”).
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entrant represents and warrants that he meets the eligibility requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins on January 1, 2023 at 12:01 AM ET and ends on December 31, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted prior to or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
- Entry: Entry is by (i) signing up to the newsletter found in the bottom left corner of the homepage at muckbootcompany.ca or fr.muckbootcompany.ca by December 31, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Subsequent entries will be void. Any entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar methods will also be void.
- Drawing: At the end of each month the Sponsor will select the name of each potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners within seven (7) days of the drawing.
- Requirements of Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received.
- Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is $3,200.00. The prizes are as follows:
- Each month, one (1) winner will receive 1 pair of Muck Boots.
Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for taxes and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed Affidavit/Release as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and provincial laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its related companies, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo and Google Plus and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo and Google Plus are not Sponsors of this Sweepstakes, but you agree to comply with each of their respective rules and/or terms of service, as applicable in connection with your participation herein.
- Rights Granted by Entrant: By entering this Sweepstakes entrant understands that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, the entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. By entering the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees to receive email newsletters periodically from the Sponsor. Entrant may opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
- Sweepstakes Results: To receive the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: George Bicas, Rocky Brands Inc., 1475 Courtneypark Drive East, Mississauga, ON L5T 2R1 Canada. Requests must be received within 30 days of the month end.